Garlic Has The Potential To Reverse Any Kind Of Disease
Garlic is a very powerful vegetable. It has the ability to prevent the top four major causes of death worldwide i.e., heart disease, stroke, cancer and infections. It has intense aroma and can be used in almost every cuisine of the world. It is rich in flavonoids, oligosaccharides, amino acids, allicin, sulfur compounds, essential oil, manganese, vitamin C, calcium and selenium. Allicin has antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antioxidant properties.
Why should you consume garlic?
- Garlic can effectively reverse early stages of heart diseases. It helps in removal of deposited plaques and prevents further deposition or building up of plaques. Allicin prevents oxidation of the LDL cholesterol and also helps in lowering the triglycerides level.
- It cures hypertension naturally by dilating the blood vessels. It also prevents thrombosis by reducing platelet aggregation. Allicin blocks the activity of angiotensin-2 protein which increases blood pressure.
- Garlic being rich in sulfur compounds, helps in preventing cancer at each and every stage. It blocks the cancer causing substances and promotes DNA repair and induces apoptosis. It reduces the risk of developing cancers like stomach, colon, oesophagus, pancreas and breast cancer. It is basically a cancer fighting food.
- Allicin being antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal in nature, helps fight against various colds and other infections. It treats throat infections and upper respiratory tract infections as well.
- Garlic has shown the potential of treating alopecia that is baldness in both males and females.
- Garlic has neuroprotective and neuro-rescue properties. It has an active compound named S-acetyl-L-cysteine which effectively treats Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Garlic regulates blood sugar level, increases circulation and decreases LDL cholesterol therefore good for diabetic patient. It reduces complications associated with diabetes like atherosclerosis and nephropathy.
- It is used to treat various skin infections. Ajoene a compound found in garlic has antifungal property and therefore treats ringworm and athlete's foot.
- It is helpful in reducing allergic rhinitis.
- Garlic increases the production of ferroportin, a protein which increases the absorption and release of iron therefore, treats anemia.
- It has aphrodisiac properties.
- It helps in reducing weight by preventing the conversion of preadipocytes to fat cells.
- It is good for keeping digestive system healthy.
- Selenium, vitamin C, quercetin is good for eyes. It decreases the chances of infections.
- Garlic oil is very effective in treating earache.
- It cures issue like dysentery, diarrhea, colitis and toothache.
- It helps in controlling asthma.