Top 10 Foods For Chronic Kidney Disease Reversal
Millions of people are suffering from chronic kidney diseases today. Kidney disease occurs due to the immense stress put on kidneys by the modern diet which includes dairy products, animal based food products and processed & greasy food. Health complications like diabetes, obesity, heart disease and insulin resistance increases the risk of kidney disease. Thus, it is very important for you to keep your kidneys healthy and in proper state. Plant based nutrition dense diet reduces the stress on kidneys and heals them. The protein being alkaline in nature reduces the acid load from the kidneys. Here is a list of top 10 foods which one should consume for treating, preventing and even reversing their kidney disease.
- Cranberries are rich in vitamin C, antioxidants and fiber. They are great for kidneys as they reduces the ulcers and bacteria in the urinary tract. Even the juice of cranberry is extremely healthy for the kidneys.
- Bell peppers are rich in vitamin C, fiber, vitamin B6, vitamin A, folic acid and antioxidant like lycopene are protective in nature and wards off free radicals from the kidneys. They all help in cleaning the kidneys as well.
- Apples are rich in vitamin C and quercetin and these in turn helps in cleaning the kidneys.
- Mushrooms being rich in vitamin D protects the kidneys from any disease at the first place.
- Gokhru is an excellent plant based food for reversing any kind of kidney diseases.
- Parsley forms an amazing or the best cleaning food for kidneys. It increases reabsorption of potassium and also enhances excretion of water and sodium.
- Cucumber regulates uric acid level in the body and therefore, prevents bladder and kidney stones.
- Celery helps in removal of toxins from the body and therefore, promotes healthy kidney functioning.
- Cilantro decreases the risk of the chronic kidney disease by removing toxic metal like mercury which inhibits the filtration process of kidneys.
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and many more decreases the toxic load on the kidneys. Cabbage is rich in vitamin B6, K, C which supports the health of the kidneys.