Top 10 Foods For Obesity
People whose BMI is greater than 30 are referred as obese. Obesity is a chronic disease mainly caused due to dietary habits and lack of physical activity. Increased consumption of processed foods, modern western diet, sodas which all are rich in added sugar, calories and sodium leads to weight gain. Due to continuous consumption of such kinds of food people now experience toxic hunger and this makes people eat more and more. Obesity if not treated can lead to various other chronic health conditions. Plant based & nutrition dense diet are extremely low in calories, have no added sugar and gives the feeling of fullness thus preventing overeating. Here, is a list of top 10 plant based & nutrition dense diet which can aid in weight loss in just few months.
- Nuts likes walnuts and almonds are very good for weight loss as they keep the blood sugar level normal and also gives the feeling of fullness.
- Hemp Seeds are extremely rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber thus aids in weight loss.
- Asparagus is rich in fiber and have both diuretic effect and probiotic effect.
- Blueberries helps in weight loss due to presence of phytochemicals which suppresses appetite and increases metabolism.
- Beans are rich in carbohydrates, fiber and proteins and thus keeps one full for long period of time.
- Quinoa is extremely rich in protein and gives the feeling of satisfaction and keeps on full for longer duration.
- Apples are low in calories therefore, good for weight loss.
- Fresh herbs like cilantro helps in detoxification and keeps our system clean. This helps in weight loss.
- Mushrooms have zero calories and packed with proteins, thus helps in weight loss.
- Oats can form a good replacement for snacks as it is high in fibers therefore, good for maintaining ideal weight.