Top 10 Foods For Sinusitis
Sinus is a painful and weakening disease. It leads to cough, irritation, nose blockage, nasal polyps, fatigue and fever. It is very important to treat sinus before it turns chronic or even worse. Plant based & nutrition dense diet can not only treat and cure but also reverse inflammation caused due to sinusitis. Here, is a list of top 10 plant based & nutrition dense diet which are good for treating sinusitis.
- Ginger is one of the best anti-inflammatory food therefore treats inflammation.
- Garlic has both antibacterial and antifungal properties and also helps in reducing inflammation and pain.
- Onions are rich in sulfur compounds which helps in reducing inflammation.
- Vitamin C rich foods like lemons, oranges and lime increases pur body’s immunity.
- Oregano has both antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Grapefruit has antiviral properties.
- Pineapples protects the mucus membrane from damage due to presence of antioxidants.
- Hot peppers are rich in a compound called capsaicin which helps in reducing inflammation, pain and mucus production.
- Green tea, chamomile tea and licorice tea are very good for easing pain and treats sinusitis effectively.
- Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties therefore, good for treating sinuses.