Vavdinga seeds is a medicinal plant and is sometimes known as false black pepper as it resembles black pepper balls. In hindi it is called as bhabhiranga. It is usually found in Southeast Asia. It is an anti-parasitic herb.
Why should you consume vavdinga seeds?
- It removes all kinds of bacterial, fungal and worms like tapeworm, roundworm and threadworm from the intestine.
- It helps in rejuvenating our body.
- Purifies the blood and removes fatty toxins found in circulating plasma and lymphatic system.
- Effectively treats piles, obesity and tumor.
- Provides relief in toothache and cures other dental ailments.
- It reduces inflammation in the nose.
- Very good for the nerves and it is helpful in curing epilepsy and paralysis.
- Cures all digestive related disorders like indigestion, vomiting, abdominal colitis, flatulence, piles and constipation.
- Being antibacterial and antifungal in nature it cures various skin diseases like skin pigmentation, eczema and also improves skin complexion.
- It reduces fatigue and also helps in treating fever.
- It cures chronic cough and tuberculosis.
- Helps increase appetite.
- Due to its diuretic effect, it is used in treating dysuria.